[dba-Tech] Comprehensive list of reserved words

Susan Harkins ssharkins at setel.com
Tue Apr 10 12:03:00 CDT 2007

I'm trying to put together a comprehensive list of reserved lists for Office
applications and I'm having a hard time finding anything. So far, all I have
is the following:

Microsoft Jet 4.0 Reserved Words
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb%3ben-us%3b321266

Access 97 reserved Words
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q109312/

Access 2000 Reserved Words
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/209187

Access 2002 and Access 2003 Reserved Words
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/286335/en-us?spid=2509&sid=202

ODBC Reserved Words (thumb down a bit)
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa238507(SQL.80).aspx

I'd like to include a list for all of the Office applications and VBA, but
I'm not having any luck finding lists. I don't want anyone to hunt them up
for me, but if someone has one bookmarked, that would be great. Is it
possible, there isn't a list for the other applications or VBA?

Susan H.