[dba-Tech] FW: Excel AutoFill question

Susan Harkins ssharkins at setel.com
Thu Apr 19 11:27:08 CDT 2007

Should've asked where is AutoFill Options -- I've read about it in Help, I
just can't find it.

Susan H.

I need to fill a range with consecutive dates for just weekdays -- Monday
through Friday. I tried entering the dates for one full week, skipping the
date for Saturday and Sunday and then entering the date for the following
Monday -- so six dates, Mon, Tues, Wed, Thur, Fri, next Mon... and then use
the Autofill handle, but it didn't work.

Any ideas -- seems like this should be easy for Excel.

Susan H.