[dba-Tech] Kerio Personal firewall now Subbelt personal Firewall

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Mon Aug 6 22:34:07 CDT 2007

Hi John,
Its what I have on my wife's notebook and I had monitored it for quite a
long time in "free mode". So I finally decided that I had done that long
enough to know how it worked in that mode and decided to pay for the full
version a couple of months ago. I was surprised when I got their web site.
They never made an issue out of it. I'm an affiliate (as I am with a lot of
security products) and they never sent me a news flash about it (which they
do about almost everything). Their web site looks like their announcing it
now but I still haven't gotten any affiliate updates about it. If you click
here you'll see that they still have Kerio in their banner ads.

If you click on one of the ads or links you'll also get my affiliate cookie
for that company and they give me credit for any sales you make while that
cookie is still active - which given all the cookie cleaners and internet
cleanup utilities now is probably about 3 seconds ;o) If the cookie makes it
all the way over to a real purchase (a few dozen times) I get a kickback
that gives me enough to actually buy a real cookie! Mmm. Actually, I donate
it back to DBA.

Kerio is still what the corporate product is called and is a separate
company.

BEST part of this thread though is that Sunbelt is selling their firewall at
50% off for a limited time. $10 for the full version right now! Yep, I got
on board a little to earlier again. Cha-ching.