[dba-Tech] Wireless Problem Solved

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Aug 17 23:37:24 CDT 2007

Robert:

You are right of course. It would be a one-time test I afraid.... I would
hope no one would take such as comment seriously. It is like testing a leaky
gas line with a match? (Whoops said it again...) ;-) Welcome to the
Darwinian awards.

If my concerns are not an issue I stand corrected... but the general
perception continues