[dba-Tech] Business cards

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 14:28:48 CDT 2007

I might consider that if I can't get what I want on my own -- don't need
anything fancy fortunately. :) Although, hey -- it would be cool to see lots
of examples -- might inspire me.

If any of you do your own, would you send me the file at
ssharkins at gmail.com? I'd like to see what everyone's doing.

Susan H.

I got mine from Vista Print.  There's 3-4 on-line companies doing it.  Lots
of stock formats or you can upload your own image.  They're cheap and fast.

Rocky