[dba-Tech] Excel question: go to a named range?

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 17:21:56 CDT 2007

Well, you're a tease -- what is the simpler solution?

I answer all my questions as soon as I click Send -- it's almost as good as
ringing Pavlov's bell.

Susan H.

Even simpler than that, SSH, although your advice is Another example of,
"you discover the answer right after you click 'Send'. My only excuse (cuz I
forget the others) is that I'm very old. It turns out to be brain-dead
simple. Good thing, since I'm brain-dead. There are no stupid questions only
stupid people. I stand as exemplar of the latter category. O Well.