[dba-Tech] Business cards

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Sat Aug 18 22:44:25 CDT 2007

Hi Susan,

I buy business card stock - the kind with clean snap-off edges (Avery
something).  Then I go to a local store that has a color laser printer where
they will print something for about $0.70/side.  I get both sides printed
with cards I designed.  I tweak the design every 6 months or so.

I used to print on heavy cardstock, and then cut them on a paper cutter.
The Avery cards turn out looking more professional.

Good Luck!
Dan Waters