[dba-Tech] Web Cam

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Aug 27 10:43:21 CDT 2007

Nope, not at all.  Anyone who speaks can be heard by all listeners.  I have
never tried Skype with a camera on my end (nor much call for that) but my
client had one built in to his notebook lid and I could see him in it.  The
refresh was slow, one snapshot every few seconds and we both have high speed
internet connection.  And of course I have never tried multiple connections
at the same time (teleconference) though I believe that with Skype you can
have at least three on the phone at the same time.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting