[dba-Tech] Wealth Problems? (A bit before Friday, I know)

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 10:18:51 CST 2007

In case anyone on this list has a plethora of cash, currently I have a
dearth. Any and all donations shall be greatly appreciated, the greatness in
proportion to a/b (where a = the size of the donation, and b = the
proportion of your income that a) represents). So please send any excess
cash to the Arthur Fuller Benevolent Fund. In return, I will send you a
floppy disk containing geriatric porn (which I believe, given the aging
boom, is a huge untapped market).

LOL.
A.