[dba-Tech] Windows Home Server

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Dec 24 12:10:35 CST 2007

LOL, you are correct there of course.  It kind of backs itself up in that
for shared folders you can specify that it duplicate all files on another
drive.  So if a single drive fails, the files that you told WHS to duplicate
are still there on another disk.  There is always the issue of the OS disk
which is not backed in any way AFAICT.  And there is the issue of the house
burning down.

But you know what, just having regular backups of all my machines is a huge
step forward.  Now that I have that I can start looking at the next level.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting