[dba-Tech] Anyone here using RMC?

artful at rogers.com artful at rogers.com
Tue Feb 13 14:26:49 CST 2007

RMC = Rational Model Composer. Rational was purchased by IBM a year or two back. You can trace the history of Rational by looking at the credentials of its founders, all of whom contributed significantly to the language and syntax of object-modeling.

My question is this: given that RMC is targeted toward O-O languages, has anyone attempted to use it in the context of an O-B (object-based) language such as Access? I would love to see some examples of this, should any exist.

TIA,
Arthur