[dba-Tech] Outlook NOtes

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Tue Feb 20 16:49:31 CST 2007

I use the freeware ATNotes from http://atnotes.free.fr/ - it's a
brilliant piece of software.

It's discontinued, meaning that there won't be any new versions, but
the current version does everything that I need.

One thing that I really like about it is that you can post notes on
other peoples desktops if you are on a LAN.
You can also use it as a task scheduler since a note can be hidden
until needed with  a one-off or a recurring "alarm" and the alarm can
run another application.