[dba-Tech] Outlook NOtes

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Tue Feb 20 17:32:19 CST 2007

Actually it was a couple of chemical engineers from 3M
The noticed a semi-sticky glue and tried it on notepads
They brought it to the attention of several management groups
but no one was interested. So they hit on the idea of giving postit notes
to all the secretaries in the executive office. When the secretaries
ran out, they asked for more. They told them the idea was
shelved. The secretaries asked the CEO to get them more
The rest is history.

Susan Harkins wrote:

>Thanks Kathryn...
>
>Don't you wish you'd thought of post-its? I'm sure whoever did is a
>millionaire several times over. :)
>
>Susan H.
>
>Have you tried PostIt Notes? http://www.3m.com/psnotes There's a 30 day free
>trial to see if you like it. That will do what you want. Your choice if you
>want a note to "stay on top" (of *everything*) or to hide.

Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.
Canada