[dba-Tech] Mouse quit working...SOLVED

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Sat Jan 20 19:49:02 CST 2007

LOL!

I didn't mean make it sound so dramatic, I've got this damned head cold and
things just aren't coming out (or in for that matter) very well. I glad you
found a simple solution because these steps were pretty drastic. Apparently
this was a much bigger problem than I realized!

I was reading through some technical support materials I recently purchased
and I noticed it and thought I'd post it - no big deal. Its good to use my
OCR software every now and again just to keep up on the practice - its
actually quite easy these days.
:o)