[dba-Tech] Outlook solution

Susan Harkins ssharkins at setel.com
Wed Jan 24 18:38:03 CST 2007

Tools | Options | Email Options | Advanced Email Options

Yes, I know - very intuitive location!
:o)

========= That route doesn't seem to exist for me.

I should mention that this is a stand-alone system without Exchange. That
might make a difference. I looked there before and didn't find anything.

If you have rules to separate your email into separate folders when coming
in, then you don't need to make new ones for it when you are replying or
forwarding.

=========All sent mail, even replies, go into my Sent folder.

But when you send an email from scratch it will go into the sent
items folder unless you make a rule to handle outgoing messages. Me - well I
just go through my sent items once a month a drag and drop 'em to where they
belong :o)

=========I have too many -- that would be a horrible pia, but it's better
than nothing.

Susan H.