[dba-Tech] Waxmail

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 14:54:49 CDT 2007

On 7/2/07, Susan Harkins <ssharkins at setel.com> wrote:
> Whoa... ;)
>
> You know Bryan, just because you don't see a need for it, doesn't mean some
> won't find it useful. :) I've got a grandbaby in Oregon. I would love to
> hear have a file of his gibberish that I can replay and vice versa. Of
> course, I could send a taped recording, but this seems quick and easy.

OK. Point made, but really, why does it need to be integrated into
your email? Why not just record an MP3 and attach that?

I just see this as another excellent vector for spreading malware via
outlook and outlook express, but then again I'm kind of biased against
MS and their internet offerings.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at gmail.com
shouting "What a great ride!"