[dba-Tech] Waxmail

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 07:00:45 CDT 2007

Hello Susan,

This is strange,

for some reason, in Ireland, we are phone crazy.  I know nobody that does
not have a mobile phone, kids from the age of eight to ten also all, (and I
really mean well over 90% of the kids) have phones.

Every "older person" I know, i.e., 60 plus also has phones.

I have experienced that it is not the same in england and Germany, so I am
often facincated about why we are so crazy for phones.

BTW, I would love an iPhone and am currently attempting to acquire one :)

Mark in Ireland