[dba-Tech] Laptop and Norton

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 10:40:25 CDT 2007

John,

» Good luck on that, and I hope to see you again on our forums before you die.
;-) «

Arf! Arf!  I have this picture in my mind now of a Gahan Wilson-like
cartoon of my crumbling, cobweb covered skeleton poised over this
laptop with a hundred "Not Responding" messages strewn all over the
screen...

Thanks for the encouragement.  I've rid our own PCs here at home of
all Norton stuff, but this friend's laptop is going to be ugly.

Steve Erbach
Neenah, WI