[dba-Tech] On Error in Outlook (RE: Cycling through Outlook Items using VBA)

Susan Harkins ssharkins at setel.com
Sat Jul 14 13:32:35 CDT 2007

Oh yeah, one more thing I don't understand -- can Outlook not handle On
Error? It returns a "label not defined" error.

Susan H.

Just in case anybody's curious -- this is the code I ended up using to get
the internal field names -- I call them fields, but Outlook calls them
properties -- this code gave me properties I don't want, but I can deal with
that. It seems like these "fields" or properties should be separate from the
others and maybe there is a way to get at them without the other properties,
but I couldn't find it: