[dba-Tech] Slow email

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Tue Jul 17 16:14:01 CDT 2007

I assume that the offending email is not plain text. If you don't absolutely need it in rich text or html, then open the email,  then Edit > Edit Message and then Format > Plain Text. Close the message and answer yes to saving it. I've never had your problem, but I'll bet that clears it up without having to do that security tab bit every time.

--
Kathryn Rhinehart Bassett (Pasadena CA)
"Genealogy is my bag" "GH is my soap"
kathryn at bassett.net