[dba-Tech] FW: Combine mp3 files

Erwin Craps - IT Helps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.eu
Mon Jul 23 13:24:18 CDT 2007

Keep in mind that when saving a decompressed MP3 files back in to an MP3
file (or whatever lossy compression) will result in a lesser quality
than the original MP3 file.

Its like saving a JPG again and again.

I never seen a tool that can stick MP3 togheter without decompressing
and compressing again, but maybe it does exist.

Erwin