[dba-Tech] FW: Combine mp3 files

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Mon Jul 23 21:53:47 CDT 2007

With CDs the music is pretty crisp and clear but have you listened to an 8
track, cassette or vinyl LP lately? :o)

That's what I was raised on. Or as I lovely refer to them: Snap, Crackle and
Pop.

MOst of my mp3s are ripped from CDs and, yes, I guess I'm pretty much just
using MP3s as background muzak ;o)