[dba-Tech] Counter Spy

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Mon Jun 4 15:44:23 CDT 2007

Those cookies are hard to keep up with :o)

BTW, look for the actual file or registry settings that AS programs detect.
The ones you've mentioned I trust but some of the ones I've tested some
"free" downloads that have given false reports in an attempt to get you to
purchase them. I've dug through the registry looking for the supposed keys
they find or the file system for the cookies. Nowhere to be found. You've
probably run into too. Free but they don't do anything but find stuff and
nag you into buying the full version. Grrr.