[dba-Tech] Petulant PC

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Jun 5 11:14:27 CDT 2007

>My biggest problem with Retrospect is that Symantec bought it's parent
company.

Argh!  Symantec seems to be buying the competition and throwing them away to
get rid of competing programs.  Too bad Symantec's programs and tech support
are so... uh... well...  Let's just say I have rid myself of anything with
Symantec anywhere on the box.  And I used to be a fan.

Sigh.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting