[dba-Tech] Laptop Overheating

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Thu Jun 7 19:18:35 CDT 2007

Never mind those fiddley little air cans
get a compressed air scuba tank.

I take my laptops in for a clean of heat sinks and fans every two years
and also replace the fans for $100. I drag them around
some grungey sites. I don't do myself as I always end up
with broken plastic bits and extra screws.

I run off AC power with battery in,  but  I get a lot of sudden
power cuts so it is safer as then the battery gives you time to shutdown

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.