[dba-Tech] Setting the auditing in Local Security Policy

Jon Tydda Jon.Tydda at alcontrol.co.uk
Fri Jun 8 04:25:02 CDT 2007

Morning all

I find myself in the position of having to build and install around 15
computers next week, and I'm trying to make as many shortcuts as I can... to
that end I've got a lot of batch files that install registry entries and the
like, for internet proxy servers, DNS servers etc, and I'm trying to find a
way to set the auditing policy part of the Local Security Policy via
registry keys, but I'm not having much luck finding it in regedit, or on
google...

Does anyone have any ideas that would point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Jon

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may also be legally
privileged. The contents are intended for recipient only and are subject
to the legal notice available on request from : webmaster at alcontrol.co.uk
ALcontrol Laboratories is a trading division of ALcontrol UK Limited.
Registered Office: Templeborough House, Mill Close, Rotherham, S60 1BZ.
Registered in England and Wales No 4057291