[dba-Tech] RealPlayer db format?

Jon Tydda Jon.Tydda at alcontrol.co.uk
Wed Jun 13 06:17:41 CDT 2007

Here's the code, as promised - file sent to Arthur off list.

Jon

Sub GetFileList()
Dim iCtr As Integer
Dim x As String

On Error GoTo HandlErr

Cells.Select
    Selection.ClearContents
    Range("A1").Select
x = InputBox("Please use the format: c:\music\", "Where do you want to
search?")
  With Application.FileSearch
    .NewSearch
    .LookIn = x
    .SearchSubFolders = True
    .Filename = "*." & ActiveSheet.Name
    If .Execute > 0 Then
      For iCtr = 1 To .FoundFiles.Count
        Cells(iCtr, 1).Value = .FoundFiles(iCtr)
      Next iCtr
    End If
  End With

HandlErr: