[dba-Tech] webcasting

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Tue Jun 19 21:10:41 CDT 2007

How about something like:

. . . by Susan Harkins, co-author of numerous technical books like:
	a)
	b)
	c)
	d) and more!

Leveraging off of existing authorship is a pretty widespread technique - it
gives people confidence that their money won't be wasted.

Susan - take a look at http://www.aisb.biz/ for ideas.

I use Camtasia to record Help Videos rather than write a Help File.  People
say they like using them!

Perhaps a 5 Minute Help Video for $5.00 (5 For 5!)  But make it longer so
people are happy!

If you can get a review of your site by a major site like CNET (or even a
news organization) that would go a long way.

Recently one of the local TV news channels here has hired a guy who
describes interesting web sites he's found and how to use them.  Sounds like
free TV coverage to me!

Anyway - Good Luck!
Dan