[dba-Tech] A question about Office 2007

Martin W Reid mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk
Sun Jun 24 09:27:10 CDT 2007

Just set it in the options and it will always default to save as 97-2003 version. there are also download availabel for Office 2003 to enable working with the new file types but you still lose some of the features.

Have a look for example at the Save Option in Word. CLick the Office Button and select Word Options then the Save category.

Martin

Martin WP Reid
Training and Assessment Unit
Riddle Hall