[dba-Tech] A question about Office 2007

Susan Harkins ssharkins at setel.com
Sun Jun 24 16:11:16 CDT 2007

Thanks for the link -- that was interesting reading. It's interesting that
the actual download content doesn't mention the security issues. Maybe you
have to dig deeper, but should I have to?

Do you know if the security upgrades are suggested for Office 2003 users
without Office 2007?

Susan H.

What I heard is that they make it as robust and "secure" as 2007, but it was
an optional install (which seems odd to me, surely everyone wants secure
software?).

Check this link out for details.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/05/22/office_moice/

You install these, and they download and install the compatibility files for
2007 the next time you do a windows update.

Jon