[dba-Tech] Loud and obnoxious beeps

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Jun 27 09:45:36 CDT 2007

Hmm.... That may have done it.  I will check back with results.  There was
NO "sound scheme" selected, so I selected "no sound", whereupon it beeped at
me and displayed a warning about saving my old scheme.   I suspect that
having selected no sound I will in fact get no sounds now.  How the sound
scheme got set to nothing is beyond me.  But there you have it.

Thanks,

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting