[dba-Tech] Adware -- Lavasoft

Susan Harkins ssharkins at setel.com
Thu Mar 1 11:48:34 CST 2007

What version of AdAware are you using?

A while ago (probably a year ago at least) they updated the app and
you had to actually download and reinstall it.

I've got V1.06r1 with definition version of SE1R155 26.02.2007

=======Well, there's nothing about my stats that even looks like yours --
I'm using AdAware 5.0.8.5, build 2.930, created in 2002. That's all I could
find. The signature file, which I'm assuming, perhaps incorrectly, is the
definition version is 029-1.06.2002. There's a defs.ref file in the software
folder, but I can't find a definition version number in its properties.

I'll check for the latest version. Thanks Bryan.

Susan H.