[dba-Tech] Virtual Server and FTP Server

Martin Reid mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk
Mon Mar 5 06:01:15 CST 2007

John

The Virtual software is free. No Charge. You do need a licence for the OS that wil run on it. Other machies can see it. You can set up a virtual network on a single box.

In fact one of our people is doing that for me as I write this. Win Server 2003, two XP Pro VMs all on the smae box. Both VMs with XP will communicate with the Vurtual server.

If you need detailed techie help I can give you his email. Let me know.

Martin

Martin WP Reid
Training and Assessment Unit
Riddle Hall