[dba-Tech] Word TOC page numbering

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sun Mar 25 10:28:39 CDT 2007

Arthur:

I am actually working on the rewrite of my manual at the moment.  I did what
you're asking but I can't figure out how.  I know there was a bit of trial
and error involved.  OK, a lot.

My section 1 is all of the front matter - license, TOC, list of tables, list
of figure.  Section 2 begins the actual manual. Odd and even pages of footer
1 have the roman numeral in times italic.  Section 2 footers have Arial with
Arabic numbers.

I could send you this manual off-line if you think it would help.

Rocky