[dba-Tech] Microsoft Expression Web

DJK(John) Robinson djkr at msn.com
Mon May 7 11:47:31 CDT 2007

It might be worth checking that MS phone support again (or just ignoring
it):  I've got conflicting information.

>From MSDN Subscriptions WebLog
http://blogs.msdn.com/msdnsubscriptions/default.aspx -

"Expression Web is now included as a core offering within MSDN
Subscriptions"
The quote is by Seth Adams, Program Manager, MSDN Subscriptions, Posted
Thursday, April 05, 2007, and conflicts with what he said previously on the
same web page on Feb 13!

However, Expression Web *is* available right now on MSDN Subscriber
Downloads in no less than nine languages.  I'm downloading it.

John