[dba-Tech] Outlook Express and attachments

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 09:59:13 CST 2007

I don't use it myself but I think there is a place to indicate what
file extensions to trust or not to trust. MDB's are considered suspect
in many e-mail systems since they can execute code.  I usually put
them in a zip file when sending them or change the extension before
attaching with instructions to change it back after arrival at the
destination. I think the attachment is still saved someplace when it
gets intercepted.

Here's some info....

http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.asp

GK