[dba-Tech] Next Learn

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 14:41:23 CST 2007

On Nov 21, 2007 3:26 PM, Arthur Fuller <fuller.artful at gmail.com> wrote:
> I want to take a poll from this group. The question is, What do you think
> you need to learn next? I offer a few possible answers but they are not
> exhaustive.

Well, here's what I'm working on and in these days:

PHP
Python
MySQL
XML for RSS

What I *WANT* to learn is VB.Net and ASP.Net, but I don't have the
time. I think that once I learn these 2 I can get a fairly regular
freelance gig.

Hell, I've even been dabbling with Perl and BASH scripting.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at gmail.com
shouting "What a great ride!"