[dba-Tech] Windows Task Bar

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 09:00:49 CST 2007

No, I can't. :(

I've got some kind of malicious file in my startup, which means I can't
enable System Restore. That's the only way I can control it.

I guess there's just no getting around it -- gotta reformat and start over.
Course, I've been saying that since July. How in the world do you find time
for that kind of major maintenance??????

I hope there's a really hot room in he*l for the people who create and
distribute this crap.

Susan H.