[dba-Tech] Windows Task Bar

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 10:15:31 CST 2007

Here is a thread talking about this problem. It mentions that you may
need to find the right magic spot to drag it. ALso that there could be
an issue with a program stopped running that won't allow the taskbar
to then be moved.

http://www.frontpagewebmaster.com/m-246005/tm.htm#246005

Good luck with it.

Too bad there isn't a restore default settings in that properties dialog for it.

GK