[dba-Tech] Windows Task Bar

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 07:58:41 CST 2007

> ok, just found you dont need to turn the vis eff off.
> just move your mouse to the lower part of the taskbar to an empty area.
> your
> mouse cursor is an arrow. click and pull the TB

===========The mouse cursor is always a white arrow for me. Tried --
couldn't find the magic spot.

I didn't move the toolbar, I think I've caught something and if that's the
case, it might be locked through some measure I can't control.

Does anyone know the registry key and value for displaying the toolbar at
the bottom? Maybe I could change that.

Another interesting thing has been happening lately -- I keep getting what
looks like an official Microsoft message about phishing -- it wants me to
enable some kind of Windows Phishing filter. I've never seen this before and
I'm suspicious that it isn't a real Windows message, but it might be.

Later today, I guess I'll use HouseCall's online scan to take a look.

Susan H.