[dba-Tech] Virtual Machine

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 11:31:50 CST 2007

Now, if I could only figure out how to back up my 500GB disk. Oh wait, I
have it. Buy another 500GB disk, put it on another machine, and copy
everything there, then start over. I think Susan has a good idea. Wait for
the Christmas holidays and do it then. Who knows? Santa might give me a
500GB disk... I've been a good boy so here's hoping.

A.