[dba-Tech] Excel and XML Exports

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Sat Oct 6 09:51:19 CDT 2007

Hi Arthur,
In Excel, if you have a "list" - which is any table of stuff with the
header row formatted differently from the other rows so that Excel can
figure out it is a header row, no blank rows, and no blank columns
(doesn't mean there has to be data in each column, just that there isn't
a completely blank column, as in no column name or anything) - Selecting
Data > Filter > Autofilter will put those drop-downs at the top of each
column.
Hope this helps,
Tina