[dba-Tech] Canadian Thanksgiving

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Mon Oct 8 08:46:26 CDT 2007

Amen.

Rocky

-----Original Message-----
From: dba-tech-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:dba-tech-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Arthur Fuller
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2007 6:38 AM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving; Discussion of Hardware
and Software issues; dba-sqlserver at databaseadvisors.com
Subject: [dba-Tech] Canadian Thanksgiving

It's CDN Thanksgiving, so here is my Thanksgiving: Thank you all for being
here on these various dba-subgroups: I learn somethings every day here,
which explains my reading virtually every message here. Thank you all!

Basically I'm a vegetarian, not for any spiritual or dietary reasons, and I
do allow myself to eat meat on various celebratory occasions, this being one
of them. I surely feel the pain in the morning, however, but it's nice to
share food and give thanks with friends. We have it sooooo good. We are not
murdering each other. We may have slight disagreements, to be sure, but we
get along and learn from one another. That is something precious for which
to be thankful.

I realize that the USA members have to wait another month or so celebrate,
and that this celebratory day may mean little or nothing to members in other
parts of the world, but anyway, Thanks to you all I am a better programmer
than I was.

Arthur