[dba-Tech] Move programs from F: to C:

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Oct 10 08:27:30 CDT 2007

Hi Lembit

This tool, which I only know by name, may help you (at a cost):

http://www.laplink.com/pcmover/

/gustav

>>> jon.tydda at alcontrol.com 10-10-2007 15:00 >>>
Partition Magic used to include a thing that did that for you, was definitely in PM7, but I don't know if it's in the later versions. Worked pretty well too iirc. Drive Mapper, I think it was called.

Jon