[dba-Tech] Problem After New MoBo Installed

Jon Tydda jon at tydda.plus.com
Mon Oct 15 14:16:46 CDT 2007

I have a copy of all the big patches on my laptop at work, because when I go
to different sites its easier to deploy them from somewhere on the local
network than to cripple the 512kb link between sites that some of our
smaller branches have... I let WSUS pick up the smaller ones though, or I'd
be carrying a server around with me :-)

Jon