[dba-Tech] Operating System not found

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Oct 15 13:19:02 CDT 2007

Hi Lembit:

It appears that the god of computers is shining on you. Have you checked
Start > My Computer > right-mouse-click > properties > Hardware tab > Device
Manager Button and then check to see if all hardware devices are recognized.
The ones that are not, you can have their drivers updated or if they are not
present on the current machine they will have to be removed from the BIOS
listing. (Reboot > F2 or Del > advanced setting.... but this very machine
dependant.)