[dba-Tech] Add style to the Style control

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 10:46:02 CDT 2007

I don't know offhand, but I don't use the Style control at all. I've
assigned all the styles I care about to shortcut keys. I think that if you
open any document that already has Normal Web in it, then it will appear.
Then give it a shortcut like maybe Alt+N. I've assigned Alt+1 to Heading 1,
Alt+2 to Heading 2 and so on. It's way quicker, assuming you can type, which
after lo your many tomes I would guess that you can.

A.