[dba-Tech] OT: Physics

Michael R Mattys mmattys at rochester.rr.com
Tue Oct 16 20:16:18 CDT 2007

Could be that he is. How bout this, Arthur?

"The new inflationary model was a good attempt to explain why the
universe is the way it is...In my personal opinion, the new inflationary
model is now dead as a scientific theory, although a lot of people do
not seem to have not heard of its demise and are still writing papers
on it as if it were viable."

Stephen W. Hawking, 'A Brief History of Time'

Mike Mattys