[dba-Tech] Snag a flash video?

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Wed Oct 17 20:26:08 CDT 2007

Hi again,

Jim, Susan, and John, thanks - but I'm still stumped.  Here's what I've
found so far:  the little theater box that plays the video on msn is
itself soapbox1_1.swf, but it takes a content parameter that identifies
the video, like this: vid=3D369e8b9c-e639-45f2-a400-3bb847ea01b8.  So,
each of the tools I have found for capturing a flash video, captures the
little theater box, but not the content of the moment.

If I could just find exactly where the little monster is being stashed,
maybe I could snag it.

I've studied the source HTML for the page until my eyes are crossed, and
haven't figured it out.

Any more ideas?

Tina