[dba-Tech] built-in icons

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 07:46:51 CDT 2007

If I want to use an icon for a custom command button in Access, where would
I store it so that Access sees it? The Office applications make several
icons available via the Change Button Image property in Customize mode. Can
you add one to that bunch?  I know you can create one, kind of, in the icon
builder, but that's not what I need.

Susan H.